- 15 Dercole DR42Cranston$579,900 Read More
About Robert Cressman Jr., Broker/Owner
Robert Cressman Jr.
After a successful career in retail sales, Rob joined the family business in 1982. Taking over the business in the early 1990’s as the Broker/Owner , the independently owned business under Rob’s leadership joined Weichert Real Estate Affiliates in September 2009. In August of 2016, Rob acquired a second office in Westerly that covers southern Rhode Island and Connecticut
Rob has been very involved with real estate activities since receiving his license in 1982. He has served as Director of the Rhode Island Association of Realtors, Statewide Multiple Listing Service and Kent Washington Board of Realtors. He served as Chair of State Legislative , Co-chair of State legislative RPAC, President of Kent County Board of Realtors, as well as the Finance Committee and Professional Standard Committee at both State and Local Boards.
Rob has been honored by Kent county Board of realtors as “Realtor of the Year” and numerous Multi-Million Dollar Awards.
A graduate of the University of Rhode Island, Rob resides with his family in East Greenwich.
• Rhode Island Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Kent Washington Association of Realtors
• Statewide Multiple Listing Service
• Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (International Referral
• CRB, Certified Real Estate Broker
• RELO, Certified ARC
• RELO, Certified RCCM, ACRC
• G.R.I., Graduate of Real Estate Institute
• East Greenwich Little League
• Lion’s Club